Lebih Gosip Bersama katakcomel.my

Lagu Cinta #4

on 13 October 2011

Assalamualaikum... miera ada sebuah lagi lagu dari scene underground tapi band ni da pupus la.. chekidaut ya >>



I wish I'll be in star
I thought I can be there
I will make it surprise to you

I wanna hold your hand
I want and to decide
I want to forget, what've you said

And, maybe not tonight
And, maybe not for that
Of cause you had nothing for too bad

And since it comes too tight
We'll with for that all to night
But nothing had willing by side
       
Is that what u thinks so close for you
Well…..is not for you and us to cry

p/s: amacam, ade seronok tak? klu seronok, klik nuffnang di bawah ni ye.. :)
Ranking: 5

{ 7 ong gedek gedek... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

fuyooh lyn2
jom karok haha


13 October 2011 at 16:57
Hati Batu said...

cik miera!
sy x faham english la hehe...lagu melayu ada tak?? hehe :P


13 October 2011 at 19:14
syahirooAhmad said...

dulu kalau undergourng lagu mesti lebih kurang gini.. rentak seakan A.C.A.B, kan..


13 October 2011 at 20:54
alifdalmim said...

ni link nya http://besibisu.blogspot.com/2011/06/here-i-bring-to-you-dio.html


14 October 2011 at 00:52
ctk said...

dorg jiwang kan..hehehe..tp ct suka..haha


15 October 2011 at 23:12
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© katak comel All Rights Reserved